10 Reasons to Have Henna or a Henna Party in the Winter
By: Liberty Lomonaco ~
1. There are so many festive holidays in the winter that henna would be perfect for. Henna can help add to a Halloween costume or be a fun experience at the Halloween school bash. Thanksgiving henna is a festive way to show what one is thankful for. Finally, Christmas! Who doesn’t want an Olaf henna or Charlie Brown henna Christmas tree?!
2. Henna can be a great indoor cozy activity for friends and family with a Mehndi Madness henna kit to do it yourself or a Mehndi Madness artist to enhance your winter gatherings.
3. Winter can be cold and wet at times and can leave one feeling nostalgic for summer, a henna party can perk up any one and leave them smiling for the next two weeks or however long the henna stays :)
4. Mehndi Madness takes the Winters to improve our designs and techniques, so Winter henna parties get to see all our new tricks and feel special sporting the newest henna!
5. In Winter people lose their summer tan layer and suffer from the whitewash of our skin. Henna is great for adding life and color back into our blindingly Winter Washington skin.
6. Planning on getting a tattoo? Henna is a great way to test if you like the design and placement before getting a permanent tattoo. Mehndi Madness has more time in the winter for individual appointments and they can be made on our website.
7. Having a Winter wedding? Enhance your wedding pictures with traditional wedding henna on the hands or with a Mehndi Madness artist at the reception to make the night memorable for you and your guests.
8. Parents it’s Winter! Kids are back in school and you finally have sometime to relax and get henna! Summer festivals are the time for the kids to enjoy and get the henna they think about all year and winter is the parents turn to share in the great spoils that is henna.
9. If Covid kept you locked up this summer, celebrate getting through it with us! At Mehndi Madness we practice the newest CDC Covid guidelines and guarantee a fully vaccinated team.
10. Why not?! Henna is fun and not permanent so you can keep coming back for more despite what season it is. Mehndi Madness loves any opportunity to spread the joy that henna tattoos can bring.